Looking to work day-to-day with a team of clinical and data analytics experts or join a global network of clinical research professionals? DZS is continuously evaluating resource needs and always on the lookout for new talent. If you'd like to submit your CV for an available opening or for possible future consideration, we'd be happy to hear from you!
Clinical Data Project Manager
The Clinical Data Project Manager will be responsible for all aspects of clinical data management and programming associated with database set-up, data cleaning, and quality review processes for assigned projects with minimal supervision. The position will also have direct reports.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be responsible for coordinating, facilitating, and participating in all data management activities from initiation of protocol, study startup through database lock with minimal oversight
- Support CRF design, review and validation of clinical database
- Contribute towards process improvement, data standards and efficiency gaining initiatives within data management working with data management leadership as needed
- Have the ability to support a number of moderate complexity/complex trials with minimal supervision
- Be responsible for creation of data management plans and other data management documentation as needed with minimal oversight
- Monitor progress and conduct of their respective projects, including all data cleaning and QC activities to ensure all remain on target to project timelines.
- Have the ability to supervise 2-3 direct reports
- Bachelor’s (required)
- 5+ years of clinical data management (required)
- Experience working for small CRO (preferred)
- Medical Device DM experience (preferred)
Functional and Technical Competencies:
- Proficient in computer technology used in an office environment (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc)
- Knowledge of GCP and regulatory requirements regarding clinical data management documentation and software
- Experience with Electronic Data Capture (EDC)
- Knowledge of other eClinical Technology including eTMF, CTMS, etc.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and use of coding dictionaries (MedDRA, WHO Drug)
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in the biological sciences, computer science or related discipline is preferred but not required.
- At least 3 years of clinical data management experience in industry (Some small CRO experience preferred)
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus available based on company and individual performance
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Clinical Data Management: 5 years (Required)
- Hybrid or in-office preferred (2-3 days/week)
We’re always accepting CVs for the following roles:
Clinical Research Associate | Clinical Project Manager | Statistical Programmer