Looking to work day-to-day with a team of clinical and data analytics experts or join a global network of clinical research professionals? DZS is continuously evaluating resource needs and always on the lookout for new talent. If you'd like to submit your CV for an available opening or for possible future consideration, we'd be happy to hear from you!
Currently Accepting CVs
Clinical Research Associate
As a Clinical Research Associate, in this role you will take ownership of the monitoring functions on projects with proper planning, timely initiation and completion of high-quality documentation, and work with our project management team to ensure that protocol requirements, deliverables, and regulatory guidelines are met.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing input to the monitoring plan;
- Conducting clinical monitoring visits (i.e., pre-study, initiation, interim and close-out) which includes all preparatory and follow-up aspects with a range of travel at 50-75% (approximately 10 days per month, e.g., for assigned site visits, investigator meetings, co-monitoring);
- Trip report review;
- Attending weekly sponsor/project management teleconferences;
- Involvement in initial review of study documents;
- May involve presenting at Investigator’s Meetings;
- Monitoring site performance and compliance as well as providing management with necessary reports, updates, and recommendations;
- Preparing clinical sites for regulatory agency audits;
- Assisting sites and data management with data query resolution.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of proven success in monitoring clinical trials (required)
- Experience in Phase II and Phase III is a plus (required)
- Experience with CTMS and EDC systems (required)
- Bachelor’s degree (required) – preferably in a sciences or health-related field
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Computer literate, with strong problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Background in diverse therapeutic areas is preferred
We are always accepting CVs for the following roles:
Clinical Project Manager | Statistical Programmer