Looking to work day-to-day with a team of clinical and data analytics experts or join a global network of clinical research professionals? DZS is continuously evaluating resource needs and always on the lookout for new talent. If you'd like to submit your CV for an available opening or for possible future consideration, we'd be happy to hear from you!
The Statistical Programmer will be an integral member of a group of statistical programmers making a direct impact on the phases of drug development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as the core project team member to design and specify the overall approach to a project’s programming tasks
- Support statisticians with computer programming tasks
- Generate summary tables and data listings, produce graphs, and process lab data, as specified in statistical analysis plan
- Generate derived SAS datasets for all parameters and ensure consistency among tables/listings
- Generate clinical study report tables as well as ISS/ISE tables for FDA submission
- Create, test and maintain SAS programs for clinical studies according to departmental standard procedures
- 4+ years of statistical programming experience in a CRO and/or pharma. CRO experience is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience creating SAS Macro programs
- Strong attention to detail
- Well versed in CDISC (SDTM and ADaM)
We’re always accepting CVs for the following roles:
Clinical Research Associate | Clinical Project Manager | Clinical Data Manager