The successful execution of your clinical trial hinges on the people involved day to day.
DZS matches the right team to your drug or device program to ensure the highest quality data review and interaction between study sites. We have a global network of regionally based clinical research assistants and clinical project managers who are experienced and highly trained and have specialized knowledge in clinical trial monitoring procedures, regulatory guidelines and a wide range of therapeutic areas.
Our monitors perform a variety of functions including:
- Identifying and developing a monitoring plan to ensure patient recruitment goals are accurately defined
- Supporting identification and initiation of investigator sites
- Ensuring sites are demonstrating the appropriate oversight and execution of the clinical protocol
- Reviewing source documentation and resolving data queries
- Overseeing data collection
- Ensuring regulatory compliance
- Conducting interim analyses upon request