With custom solutions for early- and late-phase clinical trials and a team of highly experienced project managers, DZS Clinical Services ensures that your projects are completed on schedule and within budget while complying with international quality standards.
DZS carefully assigns project managers with proven expertise in clinical research to your project. The clinical project manager (CPM) assigned to your study will provide ongoing consultation and coordination and communicate all aspects of the study as defined by you.
Our dedicated project managers perform a variety of functions including:
- Serving as a primary resource and point of communication for the client and project team
- Effectively utilizing our global partners and technical resources including our proprietary ClinPlus® software
- Optimizing your site selection and feasibility analysis
- Providing leadership and direction to the project team, including identifying and tracking specifications for time, quality and cost of deliverables
- Identifying, documenting and mitigating risks early in the process to address any potential obstacles
- Applying a proactive approach to develop a project team focused on quality and efficiency