DZS is your direct source for comprehensive biostatistics and statistical programming.
Our statisticians have decades of industry experience providing prompt and accurate reports, statistical summaries and efficacy and safety analyses. From the initial stage of study design planning to final stages of data analysis and interpretation, it’s easy with DZS.
Our statistical expertise includes:
- Statistical consulting for product development and regulatory defense
- Clinical trial randomization services
- Sample size calculation and power calculation
- Statistical analysis report writing for clinical study reports and/or manuscripts
- Integrated efficacy and safety summaries
- Data safety monitoring board support and participation
- Multifaceted statistical approaches including pooled analyses and meta-analyses
- Health economics and comparative effectiveness research
- Detailed statistical input for protocols and evaluations
- Detailed statistical analysis plans (SAPs) and table designs
DZS knows SAS®, having built entire applications for the clinical trial industry using the software. Our team provides scalable statistical support, and we have highly qualified, seasoned programmers who ensure flexibility to meet your unique needs and internal guidelines. We can work with your templates or ours, or we can create a set of programming templates specific to your organization.
DZS understands how to implement and use the current CDISC standards for data collection and submission. Through our customized eClinical solutions, along with our standard “root” templates and domains, DZS can provide solutions to real-world data problems.