DZS medical coding services combine the power of experienced medical terminology coders with our proprietary coding software tool, ClinPlus®.
DZS provides you with one of the most intuitive and powerful platforms on the market, making integration possible with MedDRA, WHO DD Enhanced, COSTART, WHOART, ICD9 and ICD10, as well as your own customized dictionaries.
Our process includes an in-depth look into the data you are planning to collect and how the data will be reviewed and analyzed to determine the specific coding conventions for your trial. This planning ensures your coded data is consistent, analyzable and tells an accurate story of your results.
Pre-study work includes:
- Understanding the likely reported terms specific to the subject population and the therapeutic area
- Management of latest dictionary versions including MedDRA and WHODRUG
- Development of a phrase substitution list to improve the auto-encoding hit rate
- Development of customized reports to ensure you are provided with immediate visibility and access to your medical coded data
Our experience includes the following areas:
- Phase I-III trials
- Medical device studies including feasibility, pilot and pivotal
- Post-marketing medical device evaluations
- Registry studies
- Investigator-initiated trials