Clinical Operations in the U.S.
– Study Design Strategy, Project Management / Monitoring, Data Management, and Stats Analysis –
We have experiences of multiple studies in the following areas
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Respiratory Allergies
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Asthma and COPD
Our feature in this area
- We have particular expertise in asthma and COPD studies. We have conducted studies in both adult and pediatric asthma. Our experience covers Phases II-IV.
- One of our Scientific Advisors is a pediatric respiratory pulmonologist by training and has conducted many industry-sponsored studies as well.
- Asthma and chronic pulmonary disease (COPD) are the two largest indications being researched in respiratory clinical trials.
- These two indications are set to grow at a rate of 4.4% annually over the next 5 years given that around 300 million people suffer from some form of asthma, and COPD is one of the leading causes of death worldwide.